Christmas is right around the corner so here at Tools in action we are doing our 12 days of Christmas. We will put out a couple ideas that we like or at least we feel would be a good gift. For this, each day we will have one stocking stuffer gift and one present. The stocking stuffers are inexpensive gifts, while the presents will be a little more, well sometimes a lot more. If you find something you like on this list, I would suggest forwarding this post to the person you want to buy it for you. Let them know you found this amazing website with great Christmas ideas.
You can check out our other items we recommended for these 12 days of Christmas.
TEKTON 2938 Quick-Change Power Nut Driver Bit Set with Detents, 14-Piece
- Universal fit 1/4-Inch hex shank power nut drivers with detents
- Forged and hardened chrome vanadium steel with a corrosion-resistant sandblasted finish
- Set Includes: (7) Power Nut Driver Bits (SAE): 3/16, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16-Inch; (7) Power Nut Driver Bits (Metric): 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12mm
- Complete with work belt storage clip
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
DEWALT DCK286D2 20V Max XR Lithium Ion Brushless Compact Hammerdrill and Impact Driver Combo Kit
- DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time
- XR Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity
- DCD795 20V MAX 1/2″ hammerdrill
- DCF886 20V MAX 1/4″ impact driver
- (2) XR Li-Ion batteries
I really want dck286d2 combo pack. Most of my drills are under the 18v line (except 20v impact wrench beast) & are working just fine & can’t pull the trigger on the new brusdhless line. They look beautiful, but my trusted reliable 18v drills don’t break with age. Ahhh!!!! What to do? My girls need to eat so I can only dream 🙁 When you buy quality tools they seem to last forever, so I can’t compalin. Happy Holidays Guys!! from another Illini resident, but far worst I’m also a Chicagoan. Keep poking fun at our crummy politicians. Keep up the great work.
do you guys ever test out table saws
Yes we have done a bunch. Bosch, Dewalt Ridgid and more.
Eric I have not received any TIA post since the middle of Dec.
Are you saying on the site or through email.