Late 2022, Husqvarna unveiled its new line of Xcite™ Zero-Turn Mowers and two new mower models, the Z350 and Z380. This line of mowers was designed to make each ride as comfortable as it is powerful, and Husqvarna did not sacrifice any power to make this happen. Each of the Xcite Zero-Turn Mowers features Best-in-Class suspension, custom comfort options, premium long-lasting mower blades, improved driving features, and more.
With spring here and lawn cutting season upon us, we decided to check out the Xcite Zero-Turn Mowers.
Read on to see what they’re all about and/or watch our video from our visit to Husqvarna’s US headquarters.
Key Features of New Xcite Zero-Turn Mowers
The Husqvarna Xcite™ Z350 and Z380 share a lot of great features. However, we want to share the new, innovative ones that we are most excited about.
- Husqvarna’s new and innovative SmoothRide™ comfort technology. SmoothRide™ provides users with 10 different ride options, vertical-movement suspension, and adjustable shocks for the smoothest ride possible.
- NEW industry innovation on-stick controls prevent users from needing to look down while operating, including the ability to turn the engine on and off with fingertips alone.
- Power with premium Kohler 7000 Series engines for longevity and high performance.
- Built with Husqvarna DuraSharp™ coated bi-metal mower blades that provide excellent cut performance and can last up to five years.
A few other features on both the Xcite™ Z350 and Z380 Zero-Turn Mowers.
- 54 in. durable fabricated cutting deck
- 12 cut height options ranging from 1.5 in. to 4.5 in.
- Removable footplate for easy, toolless access to cutting deck
- LCD digital dashboard with fuel gauge, levels, and service reminders
- LED headlights
- Accessory rack included
Xcite Z350 vs Z380 Zero-Turn Mowers
The Husqvarna Xcite™ Mowers share a lot of similarities. However, the chart below shares a few key differences between the Z350 and Z380 models. Also, here is an article explaining the differences between the standard Kohler 7000 Series vs Kohler 7000 Series PRO.
Final Thoughts on Xcite Zero-Turn Mowers
Whether you go with the Z350 or the Z380, these Husqvarna Xcite Zero-Turn mowers are luxurious. The price tag definitely reflects this with the two models retailing between $5,499 to $6,999. However, if you have a large yard and mowing it is a large part of your life, you may find a lot of value in a comfortable mowing experience matched with excellent power and precision.