Ever since I saw the Dewalt 36 in. Metal Rolling and Top Storage Chest at Home Depot I have wanted it. So the past few weeks it has been on sale for a ridiculously low price. I just had to have it. So we went searching and because of the low price it was hard to find. I finally found it after a 2 hour round trip drive.
A-part from being yellow and saying DeWALT all over it the chest is really a nice quality. The draws are on ball bearing slides and every drawer comes with a foam liner. The bottom drawer is a foot deep but only opens halfway. I think they do this for safety reasons. The top of the box opens to give you access to all your drills and has a nice table shelf with holes for your cables to exit though back. Great for chargers or laptops. The box holds up to 2000 pounds.
- Top chest heavy duty drawer slides with auto-return can support up to 100 lbs. capacity
- Top chest 10 3/8 in. deep top lid provides enough storage space to stand up DEWALT Slide pack drills
- Top chest 18 in. depth body provides increased storage capacity and enough storage capacity to store larger tools
- Top chest equipped gas lid stays keep the top lid securely opened when needed
- Bottom chest heavy duty drawer slides provide 100 lbs. capacity on the top 4-drawers and 200 lbs. capacity bottom drawer
- Bottom chest equipped with 5 in. x 2 in. casters heavy duty casters with reinforced mounting channels support up to 1400 lbs.
- Bottom chest 18 in. depth body provides increased storage capacity and enough storage capacity to store larger tools
- Bottom chest developed from heavy duty reinforced steel to help prevents drawer flex and provides jobsite durability