Well for Mom’s Christmas list we didn’t have many tools, but for Dad’s list, I think it is all tools. We tried to be realistic and think about price, but sometimes it was hard. We had to throw some whoppers in as they would make great gifts.
- Bosch Glide Saw – Okay we know this is very pricey for a gift, but we had to throw one dream gift on the list. This saw is amazing and Dad will surely love you for this gift.
- Milwaukee Combo Kit – I just moved my tools over to Milwaukee and love them. They have a large line of tools for dad to upgrade in the future.
- Milwaukee Knife – Who doesn’t love a good knife? The Milwaukee Fastback is awesome.
- Dewalt 20V Kit – Dewalt has their new line out. The 20V is a great set for Dad. Not to mention their 12V line of tools. They don’t have many to offer, but the ones they have are very nice.
- Radio – If your dad has a cordless set, a radio is a great addition. You can get one for his 18V set for about $100. Just make sure you take a video of your dad grooving to the oldies so you can pop it up on YouTube.
- Universal Max Axess 19 Piece Set – Craftsman’s new line of socket tools. Who doesn’t love sockets?
- Level – A good level is a great gift. Just make sure you give him a picture of yourself. So when he opens the picture and the level, you can tell him you just want him to make sure your picture is level on the wall.
- Craftsman Nextec G2 Drill/Driver – These are great drills for the DIY. The quickboost feature is awesome. Something dad will love.
- Compressor – A compressor is a must and dad will thank you for this gift. It’s great to blow off his work bench, fill your football, run sprayers, fill tires and more.
- Grinder – A good bench or angle grinder is always a plus to have around. He probably will not reach for it everyday, but when needed, it’s very handy.
- Hand Tools – There are a lot of great hand tools that have come out in recent years. Most dads still have the pliers and other hand tools from the 70’s, so it would be a great upgrade for him now.
- Wet/Dry Vac – You can get a cordless one to match his cordless power tools or a corded one that will allow dad to clean up his messes.
- Craftsman NEXTEC Powersource – Pretty cool way for dad to keep his cell phone or mp3 charged at all times.
- A Gyros Magnalite -A great light at an affordable price.
- Milwaukee M18 Impact – Actually that is one I want, so feel free to donate it to Tools in Action.
We tried to keep the list to a minimum, but the truth is we could go on and on. There are so many great power tools that you could give dad for Christmas, it was hard to stop. I know you could think of about 40 items we missed, but let us know.