When it comes to high impact wrenches, it was a tool that was built around an airline or power cord to get the job done. You need a compressor or generator to power a tool like this. Milwaukee created a High Impact Wrench that is powered by their popular M18 line of batteries.
Features and Information
- Name – Milwaukee M18 Fuel 1″ High Torque Impact Wrench w/ ONE-KEY™
- Model – 2867-22
- Milwaukee Reviews – Milwaukee Tool Reviews
- More Information – Milwaukee High Impact Wrench
- Anvil Type – 1″ Friction Ring
- Fastening Torque – 1,500 ft-lbs
- Nut-Busting Torque – 1,800 ft-lbs
- RPM – 0-1,650
- IPM – 0-2,450
- One Key
- Length – 10.9″
- Weight with battery 12.9 lbs
- Warranty – 3 Years
- 270-degree handle
- 4 drive control modes which are customizable
Price & Release Date
- Price – $699 (2867-20) for the bare tool and $999 for the kit (2867-22).
- Release Date – June of 2019.
Quality – When it comes to professional quality, Milwaukee does a good job at making a quality tool. This does come with a 3-year warranty so you do have a piece of mind.
Power – This wrench seems to have plenty of power and is designed to work with fasteners up to 1-3/4″ bolts which are pretty hefty. For a cordless tool that has 1800 ft-lbs of nut busting torque, that is pretty impressive.
Size & Weight – According to Milwaukee, this wrench is 7 lbs lighter than the leading corded option. 7-lbs is a huge difference and can make a world of difference if your laying on your back trying to bust a nut off.
Wrap It Up
When it comes to breaking the mold, Milwaukee is one of those power tool manufacturers that leads the way. To have a high impact wrench of this size that runs off an 18V battery is pretty impressive. This makes it a great addition to all of those who are in the field and need this type of power. No more compressors to haul around and no generators to run out of gas.