Diablo is one of the premier blade manufacturers in the world. They offer so many blades and so many sizes. If you are looking for a general framing blade or a blade to cut laminate flooring or Hardie board, Diablo has you covered. All they do is blades, that is their business. So when it comes to blades, that is just one of the reasons they are the leader.
Diablo Blades – Information
- Name – Diablo Finish Saw Blade, Wood & Metal, Steel Demon
- Model – D0641R – D0736GPR – D0748CFR
- Price – The Home Depot
- Where to Buy – The Home Depot
- Diablo Reviews – Diablo Blade Reviews
Diablo Blades – Features
Diablo is known for their quality, longevity and great value for their circular saw blades.
- Triple chip tooth design provides burr-free finishes
- Laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration for stability and accurate cuts
- Perma-Shield non-stick coating resists heat build-up
- Laser cut arbor reduces vibration and premature wear
- Cermet (ceramic and metallic blend) teeth provide a high heat tolerance, lasting up to 40X longer than standard carbide metal cutting saw blades
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing, a 3-metal brazing system
- Laser cut thin kerf design provides less resistance and heat build-up for ease of cut
- Cuts 1/16 in. to 1/4 in. wall thickness in steel studs, angle iron, flat bar, channel, EMT conduit
- Cuts 1/16 in. to 1/4 in. wall thickness in plate and bar stock
- Cuts 1/4 in. to 1 in. diameter threaded rod
- First Multi-purpose design for cutting wood and wood with nails
- Specially formulated Diablo TiCo carbide withstands impact, reduces wear and lasts longer in wood and metal cutting applications
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for durability in wood and metal applications
- Cuts up to 2-1/4 in. material thickness in clean wood and wood with nail cutting applications
- Cuts 3/32 in. – 1/4 in. wall thickness in steel studs, channel, angle iron, pipe, tubing, plate and bar stock
- Cuts 1/4 in. diameter threaded rod
- TiCo Hi-Density titanium carbide composition increases performance and life
- Perma-SHIELD nonstick coating reduces drag
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents absorb noise and vibration
- Ultra-slim kerf provides fast, clean cuts with minimal material removal
- Laser-cut heat expansion slots ensure wobble-free performance
Diablo Blades – First Impressions
Before I got into this business, I didn't know about everything that went into making a blade. I always thought a saw blade was a saw blade. The only thing I knew back in the day was that the Diablo blade always seemed to perform better than the rest.
After some time and being in the business, I have learned that not all blades are created equal. There is a lot that goes into research and development as well as manufacturing. In fact, making a saw blade is not an easy task, well if you do it right.
Diablo has been in the business for a long time and their name has a proven track record. Look around different job sites and homeowners garage's and you will certainly see a wide variety of Diablo blades installed on saws. I use them on my circular saw, miter saws, and table saws.
While there are a lot of features that go into the blades, all I know is that not only do the blades last me a long time, but they always produce a great finish cut. What amazes me, even their framing saw blade leaves a great cut. If you have been following us on Instagram, then you have seen us using these blades and touting how much we love them.
Diablo Blades – Wrap Up
I have been using Diablo blades since I bought my first saw. They last, they stay true and they offer the best bang for the buck. So yes, I would highly recommend these blades to anyone buying a saw. In fact, when I buy a saw, I usually just put aside the blade that came with the saw and install a Diablo blade. If you don't believe me, check out their reviews on The Home Depot and you will see a ton of happy customers.
*This is part of the THDPRoSpective program