Makita introduces a new way for customers to get the best Makita promotions with the least amount of hassle. The new Makita eRebates program gives customers one simple online spot to find, redeem, or even purchase promotional rebate items. We are giving you all the details on how this promotion works. We also tested out the rebate site so we can let you know if it’s as easy as Makita says it is.
Makita eRebates Guide
Makita eRebates: How it Works
The process is simple whether you are redeeming a Makita item you already purchased or are purchasing promotional rebate items. Whichever camp you fall into, the first step is to head to MakitaTools.com/eRebates. Here you will immediately find a list of rules and regulations and current Makita rebate promotions.
From here the process of submitting your Makita eRebates claim is intuitive, but here is an overview of the steps…
- Search MakitaTools.com/eRebates on your computer browser.
- Either select the promotion you are redeeming OR search your product’s serial number in the Makita eRebates search bar.
- Fill out the form with details such as store/retailer information, your shipping address, and claim/promotional offer you are redeeming.
- On the same form, you will be asked to upload UPC and serial numbers of your purchased promotional product, and images of the receipt(s). File sizes must be under 100MB.
- Review and submit your claim.
From here you will receive information on how to view the status of your claim.
If you do not currently own one of the Makita promotion eRebate items the site makes it easy for you to purchase your promotional items. Use the Makita eRebates Authorized Dealer search, select a dealer with your rebate product(s) and use them to purchase your product. Depending on the seller and the checkout info you are provided, you may be able to immediately submit your Makita eRebates claim. Otherwise, you can submit your claim after you receive your product(s).
Rules & Regulations
- You need a Makita Tools account to redeem eRebates.
- Your tool purchase must be from a Makita eRebates Authorized Dealer.
- Rebate products must be on a single receipt. Otherwise multiple claims are required.
- Item(s) must be purchased within the specified rebate promotional timeframe.
- “Maximum 5 items per promotion with 25 redemptions.”
- Makita has additional “Terms & Conditions” viewable on the Makita eRebates website.
Makita eRebates Authorized Dealers
These authorized dealers will vary according to your location. However, the Makita eRebates provides an easy way to lookup authorized dealers and the list is very broad, at least in our location.
The list provides two options: dealers from brick and mortar stores or online retailers. The online list included 22 retailers, including The Home Depot and the Makita Amazon Storefront. So, if you don’t have a physical Makita eRebates Authorized Dealer near you there are still plenty of online options. In fact, I’d say there are so many easy to find options that you mostly want to stay away from any third-party retailers to secure your rebate.
Current Makita Promotions
Makita is currently offering two rebate promotions for items bought between December 1, 2023 and January 31, 2024.
Right now Makita customers who purchase a Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 2-Pc. 4.0Ah Combo Kit (XT269M) have the choice of receiving a…
- FREE Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Jig Saw (XVJ03Z), OR
- FREE Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Reciprocating Saw (XRJ04Z).
Both free tool options are for the tool only and do not include a battery or charger. Claims must be submitted by February 14, 2024.
Makita eRebates Program Review
I don’t really have anything negative to say about the ease of use for the Makita eRebates program site. I just suggest that people submit the claim through their phone unless they want to upload the UPC, serial number, and receipt images to their computer first.
Want a FREE Makita 18V Jig Saw or Reciprocating Saw? Then head to MakitaTools.com/eRebates and submit your eRebate claim today!