Bosch has a new framing blade that hit the market in August of 2011 called the Daredevil. The blade is a 7-1/4″ 24 tooth blade designed for superior precision and speed. The blade is designed for ripping and cutting, framing, hence 24 tooth.
Bosch Daredevil Framing Blade Key Points
- Triple Sharp Teeth – Smooth Cuts, Excellent Finish. Sharpen on top and sides.
- Control Cut Shoulders – Reduce Kickbacks
- Speed Coat Finish – Less Friction and pitch build up
- Expansion Slots – Control Blade Warp
- Body Slots – Reduce Heat for True Running
- Thin Kerf Design – Fast Cuts, Less Waste
- Bosch C3 Micrograin Carbide – Stays Sharper Longer, Resists Impact Damage
We will be starting our basement project soon, so we will get some good use out of this blade.
We always like hearing from you, let us know what you think about this blade. Is this a blade you will buy? What is your favorite blade and why?