We all know that taking your lunch to work can save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars each year in food cost. Now this isn’t a new concept to market, but I have to say it’s a pretty cool looking cooler that Klein came out with, the Klein Tradesman Pro Soft Cooler. Now they already have a cooler like, but in camo, which who doesn’t like camo?
The cooler has three different compartments. There are two separate insulated compartments, a top and bottom. On the front of the cooler, there is also a single compartment for dry good or silverware. The bag is made from 1680d ballistic fabric to protect from the tough environment of a job site. On the bottom of the cooler, there is a hard plastic casing so if your cooler is in the snow or laying in water, your lunch is protected and we all know how important that is.
- Stays cool for up to 12 hours
- Double-thick, leak-resistant anti-microbial liner
- 1680d ballistic weave for durability
- Fully-molded bottom protects against the elements
- Separate upper ”Doghouse” compartment and a lower large main compartment
- Mesh side pockets for extra items
- Front zipper pocket holds keys, napkins, medicine, etc.
- Shoulder strap and handle for easy carrying
- Depth : 9.5″ Width : 12″ Height : 13″