Tools in Action is giving away an Ultimate Tool Bag on Christmas 2012. Throughout the year we will be adding tools to this giveaway. We will update this page with what tools are in the bag, so keep checking back. We know you're saying these guys are crazy for doing this, but it's our way to give back and say thanks. When we say Ultimate Tool Bag, we mean more than just the bag and tools that fit in the bag. There might be times we add stuff to this giveaway that don't fit in the bag. Some tools will be new, while other are tools we have tested for our reviews. Either way they are great tools.
What's in The Bag
Check back often as we will be adding items
- Veto Pro Pac
- Milwaukee Fastback Knife
- Milwaukee Voltage Detector with LED 2202-20
- Channel Lock Pliers
- Kolbalt Sockets
- Bosch Spade Bits
- Savage Folding Jab Saw
- Gyros Retrax2
- Milwaukee Screwdrivers
- 4 IRWIN Unibit Step drill bits
- Johnson Distance Measure
- Johnson Tape Measure
- Johnson Box Beam Level
- Milwaukee Aviation Snips
- Dewalt Hammer
- Dewalt Jobsite Led Headlight
- Dewalt Long Nose Pliers and Linesman Pliers
- Dewalt DCK592L2 20V MAX PREMIUM 5-TOOL COMBO KIT – WOW
- TEKTON 1/2 Composite Ratchet
- TEKTON 3/8″ Composite Ratchet
- TEKTON 1/4″ Composite Ratchet
- TEKTON 11 Piece 1/2″ Socket Set Metric
- TEKTON 11 Piece 1/2″ Socket Set SAE
- TEKTON 11 Piece 3/8″ Socket Set Metric
- TEKTON 11 Piece 3/8″ Socket Set SAE
- TEKTON 10 Piece 1/4″ Socket Set Metric
- TEKTON 10 Piece 1/4″ Socket Set SAE
- TEKTON EveryBit 135 piece Driver Set
- Lumbar Wizard
- Little Lumbar Wizard
- ROTOZIP SS355-10 Spiral Saw
- ROCKWELL Sonicrafter X2 3.0 Amp
How to Enter
Entering the giveaway is easy. The more you engage our social networks, the more chances you have to win. All you have to do is participate in the following places.
Tools in Action Forum – Sign up for a free account. You can even login with your Facebook or Twitter account. We want to hear from you. We have three great moderators on the forum that can pretty much answer any question. Plus they have lots of other interests that we're sure they will share with you.
Leave a Comment – Add comments to our site on different tools or projects.
FaceBook – Like us on FaceBook. Like our posts or leave a comment
YouTube – Subscribe to our YouTube channel. Leaving a comment doesn't hurt either
Twitter – Follow us or retweet something we post.
Add us to your Google Circle – Doesn't hurt if you Google +1 us either
Pinterest us – Follow us and get even more
No one from Tools in Action, a Marketing Company or Manufacture can win this bag. Winner will be announced Dec 25th 2012 via Twitter and or whatever you social medium you used to enter.