We first saw Greenworks a GIE and became quickly impressed with their large assortment of lawn and garden tools. Not only do they have a large assortment of lawn and garden tools, but they seem to be pretty good quality. As for this mower, I would have to say it seems solid except for the handle. Now the handle should last you, but it does feel flimsy. As for mowers this mower is very quiet. To start the mower, just press a button and pull on the handle. There you go, no gas, no spark plugs, no mess and no fuss.
The mower is able to bag and mulch, but doesn’t have a side discharge. For me, no big deal because I haven’t used a side discharge since the 80’s. The mower is light and easy to push around, even on slight hills. I have to say while this didn’t win out top pick for mower week, this is a great lawn mower. Easy to start, plenty of power and the noise level is hard to beat.
What We Like
- Doesn’t run full power when it’s not needed, Will ramp up when needed.
- Two Battery System
What We Don’t Like
- Handle Seems Cheap
- No Side Discharge
- Model – 25302
- Product Includes – Twin Force Mower : G-MAX 40V 4Ah Battery : G-MAX 40V 2Ah Battery : Charger : Rear Discharge Bag : Mulch Plug : Owner’s Manual
- Cutting Deck Width – 20 inches
- Cutting Height Range – 1 3/4 – 3 3/8 inches
- Height Adjustment – 5 position, single lever
- Mulch Ready – Yes
- Bag/Discharge – Rear bag discharge
- Deck Material – Composite
- Handle Material – Foam Padded
- Certification(s) – CSA