We always get excited about showing off knives. Well, not everyone. Dan tends to cut himself and not like knives. For the rest of us, we found a pretty cool knife by a well known knife manufacturer, Blackhawk. Now only does the company have a cool name, but it has a cool knife also. The Hornet 2 is a cool to the touch kind of knife. With G-10 scales, you don’t ever have to worry about losing grip.
Lightweight, easy to open and perfect for an EDC. For you knife fan addicts who don’t want to pay for a knife, but want a quality EDC, this might be your knife.
What We Like
- Quality feel, solid
- Easy to open
- Very nice feel for a small or medium size hand
- Nice handle
What We Don’t Like
- If you have a larger hand, you might not like the feel. Might be better off going with a knife with a longer handle.
Specifications of the Blackhawk Hornet 2
• Blade length: 3.100”/79 mm
• Overall length: 7.200”/183 mm
• Blade material: AUS8A stainless steel
• Blade finish: Black PVD coating
• Edge type: Plain or partially serrated
• Handle: 420J stainless steel liners nested in textured G-10 scales
• Pocket clip: Right- or left-side, tip-up or tip-down carry